Green Hysland aims to create a replicable Hydrogen Territory in the Balearic Islands by converting solar energy generated in Mallorca into green H2 which will be used in multiple applications: mobility, heat and power and injection into the gas grid.
Start of project development
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- Business model/business case development
- Risk sharing mechanisms between project partners
COMMERCIAL AND FINANCING PHASE
- Applying for public subsidy/grant schemes
- Securing public financial support (subsidy/grant)
- Securing customer commitments to de-risk the financial model
N.A.: Not available. This is possible due to two reasons: a) the Hydrogen Valley chose to not publicly display the data or b) the Hydrogen Valley did not answer the specific question in the associated survey.