The FCH 2 JU maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its Mission Innovation Hydrogen Valley Platform Initiative. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
However the FCH 2 JU accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the FCH 2 JU have no control and for which it assumes no responsibility;
- not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available online exactly reproduces an officially adopted text. Only the European Union legislation published in paper editions of the Official Journal of the European Union is deemed authentic.
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However, some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The FCH 2 JU accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the FCH 2 JU in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
- Copyright notice
©FCH 2 JU, 2020. Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated.
- The FCH 2 JU logo
The FCH 2 JU logo is protected under copyright laws and therefore, any unauthorised registration and use of signs or trademarks containing imitations of the FCH 2 JU’s logo is prohibited.
- The Mission Innovation (MI) logo
The Mission Innovation (hereinafter MI) logo requires concordance with the Mission Innovation Branding Guidelines.
- Rules of use of FCH 2 JU logo by third parties
Rules of use by third parties of the FCH logo are available here (external link).
- Rules of use of MI logo by third parties
The MI logo cannot be used by third parties without the prior explicit authorisation of the MI Secretariat.
Requests for authorization can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conditions of use are the following:
- there is no likelihood of the user of MI’s logo being confused with the JU itself
- the logo is not used to imply or suggest unintended endorsement or promotion of the objectives and activities of the user by MI
- the logo is not used in connection with objectives or activities which are incompatible with the aims and principles of the Platform
Each request to use the logo needs to be examined individually to ascertain whether it satisfies the criteria established here above.
- Personal Data Protection
The FCH 2 JU is committed to user privacy. The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions and bodies is based on Regulation (EU) 2018/1725.
Further information is available at our data protection page.