The project eFarm is the biggest green hydrogen mobility project in Germany to date. The project is realised by GP JOULE and addresses the complete value chain of green hydrogen on the mobility path from production over logistics to distribution via HRS.
Start of project development
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- Business model/business case development
- Technological readiness/technological performance (e.g. availability, efficiency, duration/lifetime)
- Political backing and buy-in
- Stakeholder cooperation
COMMERCIAL AND FINANCING PHASE
- Applying for public subsidy/grant schemes
- Securing private investors
- Securing public financial support (subsidy/grant)
- Building a financial model
- Securing customer commitments to de-risk the financial model
N.A.: Not available. This is possible due to two reasons: a) the Hydrogen Valley chose to not publicly display the data or b) the Hydrogen Valley did not answer the specific question in the associated survey.