The project eFarm is the biggest green hydrogen mobility project in Germany to date. The project is realised by GP JOULE and addresses the complete value chain of green hydrogen on the mobility path from production over logistics to distribution via HRS.
Start of project development
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- Business model/business case development
positive BC is key for convincing financing partners such as shareholders and banks from your project
- Regulatory provisions
- Political backing and buy-in
COMMERCIAL AND FINANCING PHASE
- Securing private investors
- Securing public financial support (subsidy/grant)
- Building a financial model
- Putting a de-risking framework in place
N.A.: Not available. This is possible due to two reasons: a) the Hydrogen Valley chose to not publicly display the data or b) the Hydrogen Valley did not answer the specific question in the associated survey.