The BalticSeaH2 project intends to implement a large-scale, interregional hydrogen valley across country borders in the Baltic Sea region, with a main valley between Finland and Estonia.
Start of project development
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT PHASE
- Business model/business case development
- Technological readiness/technological performance (e.g. availability, efficiency, duration/lifetime)
- Political backing and buy-in
COMMERCIAL AND FINANCING PHASE
- Securing private investors
- Securing public financial support (subsidy/grant)
- Building a financial model
N.A.: Not available. This is possible due to two reasons: a) the Hydrogen Valley chose to not publicly display the data or b) the Hydrogen Valley did not answer the specific question in the associated survey.